Dydd Mawrth, 5 Ebrill 2016, 2:00 yh & 7:30 yh
2015, Denmarc | Sweden, 102 munud, (15)
Cyfarwyddwr – Susanne Bier
Pan ddaw o hyd i fabi wedi’i esgeuluso ar ôl dwyn cyrch ar fflat rhywun sydd ar gyffuriau, mae’r sefyllfa’n taro nodyn personol gydag Andreas gan ei fod newydd ddod yn dad ei hun ac yn brwydro yn erbyn diffyg cwsg a chyfrifoldeb bywyd newydd. Daw ei amgylchiadau cartref ynghlwm fwyfwy â thargedau’r cyrch yn dilyn digwyddiad rhyferthwyol, ac mae ei fywyd yn dechrau chwalu’n deilchion.
SGÔR Y GYNULLEIDFA – 83.33%
- Difficult to watch at times but a rewarding watch – good acting. Brave story line
- Excellent story
- Was it a psychological exploration of grief or a thriller? Good either way. a little too much use of beautiful yet stark Scandi landscapes
- Very dramatic – excellent acting – would have made a good TV series
- Interesting film – what a twist
- For the first half hour I thought I was going to hat eit … vbut then so many surprises in store. Trouble is, I can never talk about the plot to anyone who hasn’t yet seen it!
- Very interesting story, well told – twist at the end was very clever
- Brilliant – so many twists and turns – beautiful photography, excellent acting – what he did was wrong but understandable – Happy ending
- Very believable acting, beautifully shot, emotionally gripping tale
- Emotional film. A bit far fetched in what a senior Police Officer did but guess we all act differently in stressful situations. A twist in the story, didn’t expect that, but all turned out good in the end. Guess his actions saved the baby and mother’s life. Recommended
- Very moving
- A good cast was wasted in a hopelessly unbelievable plot. Totally implausible from start to finish, and a major disappointment.