Dydd Mercher, 11 Ebrill 2018, 2:00 yh & 7:30 yh
2017, Chile/Sbaen, 104 munud, (R) subtitled
Cyfarwyddwr – Sebastian Lelio
Mae Daniela Vega’n chwarae rôl cantores drawsryweddol y mae ei pherthynas â dyn llawer hŷn yn dod i ben sydyn pan fydd e’n dioddef ymlediad marwol. Yn hytrach na chael ei thrin â thosturi, mae hi’n wynebu amheuaeth a dirmyg gan yr awdurdodau a gelyniaeth gan ei deulu. Datguddiad trawiadol o ddewrder a chryfder.
YMATEB Y CYNELLEIDFA:
- 13 excellent
- 11 very good
- 2 good
- 2 average
- 1 poor
Giving an overall rating of 78%
- Compassionate film about being transgender and prejudice – lovely voice
- Brilliant, tragic, ugly, sordid, beautiful
- A passionate and powerful resistance to prejudice
- Fab film, nice venue, staff welcoming
- Brilliant performance by Daniela Vega
- Wonderful film and riveting performance by Daniela Vega. Stunning!
- Parts moved me unbelievably other parts left me cold
- An intriguing and moving film not as gripping as I had expected but I enjoyed the upbeat ending
- A very powerful film good music and use of lighting
- Very engaging and sympathetic protagonist – put spotlight on prejudices and raised valuable questions
- Performance was good, cinematography good , too long! Bored!
- I wanted more from this film than I feel it ultimately delivered