Audience Score: 75.47%
- Not at all what I expected. Left everything unresolved.
- Not what I was expecting. Can’t understand why it was expected to get awards.
- A well balanced film comedy countered the sadness well. I did not think it warranted an Oscar nomination. I enjoyed it.
- Too much swearing for me.
- Not what I imagined the story to be. He lost a wife and regained his daughters.
- Not a big fan of Clooney but thought this film was the best I’ve seen him in. Good story, believable. Enjoyable throughout.
- George Clooney is a Hunk!!
- Enjoyable – thanks. Don’t want to go to Hawaii though!
- Very good. Want to go to Hawaii.
- Beautiful, amazing, perfect.
- Nice to have such a well-balanced mix – funny and sad with a feel-good ending.
- Very much enjoyed it, serious subject, handled with lots of humour and very well acted.
- Clooney can act. More drama than comedy but good!