Following on from ‘Marius’, ‘Fanny’ is the second in trilogy of films adapted from Marcel Pagnol plays. Fanny, now pregnant with Marius’ child, agrees to marry Panisse, a shopkeeper thirty years her senior.
Dir: Daniel Auteuil
Audience Score: 76.55%
- Much better than the first film. That Marius, though he’s still a salaud who doesn’t deserve Fanny. I hope he does not come back for Part III
- Very well acted
- Great to see for once people doing the right thing. Loved film.
- Looking forward to the next one!
- Life in the Province! It reflects the views of the people at that period of time.
- It would be better if you did not screen adverts.
- A tragedy for the star-crossed lovers – quite moving!
- Bit too melodramatic
- Lovely movie, better than Marius, When’s the son’s story?
- a ‘good’ film, but not an excellent film, merely ‘good’
- Very good! Looking forward to part 3