A completely immersive film. . emotionally gripping, anchored by a tremendously compelling performance by Tom Hardy, in this complex portrait of family life, ambition, morality and above all humanity.
Audience Score: 87.12%
- Proves that ‘Less is More’! Spellbinding performances all round made this film an absolute winner! Can’t see why anybody wouldn’t love it!
- Brilliant – loved it – completely captivating from start to finish.
- Pure and simple cinema. Breathtaking.
- A simple format but the film was all the better for that. Really interesting.
- Terrific – the masculine engineer, a mid-life crisis + choices orchestrated by dDad. Great end of season.
- Interesting concept. How to bugger up your life in 3 easy lessons.Locke the utilitarian.
- A great little film. Thank you so much.
- Enjoyed the film. Excellent!
- Gripping! Even for concrete.
- Moving but strange. Different.
- Excellent performance by Tom Hardy – Wasn’t expecting to enjoy it, but it was gripping – Constant moving / flashing lights exhausted me!
- Kept my full attention! Really enjoyed film.
- The modern world – ‘life in a car!’
- A controlled man in a dilemma!
Film sponsored by Pontardawe Taxis