A bitter-sweet tale of a marriage on the rocks. A Parisian couple and their son. A professor of Chinese culture can’t quite bring himself to tell his wife he’s been unable to get his pompous father to intervene on behalf of a relative of hers. In seeking to intervene, his life enters a downward spiral. True love falters.
Subtly observed and very well acted.
Audience Reaction: 57.8%
- What a tangled web we weave….
- Very French Full of Humanity (not sure what film I was watching then?)
- Very absorbing although why two very young attractive women were attracted to Damien I cant imagine
- Simple story but also very involved
- Lovely heart warming film
- Typically French