A tough prison drama about Eric, a borderline psychotic juvenile admitted to an adult prison for which he would normally be considered too young. He’s been ‘starred up’ due to his uncontrollable violent behaviour. Here he finally meets his match – a man who also happens to be his father.
Dir: David Mackenzie
Audience Score: 75%
- Well, well sound not good
- Well acted. Surprisingly moving
- A hard time for hard men! It seemed to be very realistic!
- Not a prison for softies! No colour TVs and Xmas Dinners there – the hang-em and flog-em brigade would be proud
- Superbly acted, and it seemed very realistic. Hadn’t been looking forward to seeing this film, but I am very glad I made the effort to attend tonight. Excellent! Glad everybody stayed behind to discuss the film after.”