Thursday, 9 February 2017, 2:00 pm & 7:30 pm
2016, USA, 137 minutes, (12A)
Director – Ron Howard
A compilation of found footage featuring music, interviews and stories of the Beatles’ 250 concerts from 1963 to 1966. We love them yeah, yeah, yeah.
IMDb – The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years
Rotten Tomatoes – The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years
Official website – The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years
AUDIENCE SCORE – 92.19%
- Really interesting film, especially during the latter parts when the fame began to grind them down
- I am a Beatles fan but there were things I didn’t know in the film – so really enjoyed
- It was very cold in there
- Wonderful – toe tapping – great footage id never seen B4 worth every penny
- Very nostalgic brilliant
- Fantastic movie glad I came up will come for more events
- An uplifting testimony to innocence, immense talent and the love and joy of music – Imagine!