The audience gave the film ‘A Pigeon Sat on a Branch Reflecting on Existence‘ a score of 24%.
Here are the comments:
- Poor choice made film night not a good choice.
- Started promisingly with very black humour, but after a while the joke wore off and it just became frustrating. Some excellent composition and some stand out moments à la Bunuel, Beckett and even The League of Gentlemen. But overlong and perhaps too alienating.
- I think I can say that was the strangest film I have ever seen at PFC. I will remember it though. Lottas sko i Göteborg (1943) – you had to be there…
- A surreal slant on humanity.
- Loved it!
- Not quite sure what I’ve just watched?
- How on earth did this film win the Golden Lion?
- Not much on the TV.
- What was that all about then eh?
- Bizzare! + Beige very Swedish.
- Lost 2 hrs of my life.
- A series of surreal pastiches portraying humanity in a mostly sad and sorry state with whiffs of Python-style humour. You probably won’t come out feeling happy!