The audience gave the film ‘Birdman‘ a score of 70.16%
Here are the comments:
- Thought provoking.
- Fantastic camera work, very intriguing.
- Good film. Rapid dialogue an example perhaps where subtitles might have been helpful.
- Riveting film. Loved it.
- Great pace, very funny. Lots of pathos – aging and decline. Great music too!
- Well acted but not for me.
- Quite funny in parts. Strange ending though.
- Storyline keeps you on your toes and a wonderful up-in-the-air ending. Brilliant performances.
- Salvador Dali comes to mind! It appears to be an hour too long.
- Great music, lurched between sad realism and surrealism!
- Clever but I really didn’t care about the characters. (Hated the drumming)
- Some moments funny but overall not good.
- Overweight, overacted, overlong + unfunny.
- Walked out after 1/2hr. Couldn’t understand 1/2 the dialogue.
- Couldn’t understand half what they said. Gave it 30 mins. That was enough.
Thank you to our sponsors last night Charlo’s Fish and Chips, Pontardawe