The audience gave tonight’s film ‘Force Majeure‘ a score of 50.78%.
Here are their comments:
- Bit slow, but v. Bergmanesque & sinister. Show more Swedish films!
Well worth showing. Poor Thomas! Why the bus ending. I won’t be going on a skiing holiday.
- Humorous, poignant, off-beam, Nordic!
- My perception of the film was coloured by the fact I cannot see any attraction to skiing or staying in hotels or being with the people in the film. Either the married people or the single people or the adulterous couple. I just couldn’t relate to any of it at all.
- Different: Slow. Colourless. Humour-good. Thought provoking.
- A bit slow, but worth seeing.
- People in a mid-life crisis!
- A few fine moments with humour… Interesting thoughts on relationships but overall it didn’t really work for me!
- An odd film but think I enjoyed.
- Overlong – chilling in places and some bold statements about family + relationships – but uneven.
- Boring and tedious. The underlying plot was sound but the screenplay didn’t do it justice.