The audience gave the film ‘Still Life‘ a score of 89.47%
Here are the comments:
- Excellent! The antidote to action movies… (and I’m not being sarcastic)
- Loved this film, amazing detail, beautifully filmed and a wonderful story.
- Unbelievably poignant. Extremely well acted + directed. Quite beautiful.
- Awesome film – very thought provoking.
- Slow but very moving, The ending was a little contrived, but it was very affecting. It was a very powerful film.
- Very moving poignant film – with wonderful humour – brilliantly acted and directed.
- Fab film. Really drawn in to the story. Emotional. I did not expect the ending, but very poignant. Will watch again.
- Artistically + cinematographically very ‘French’ so good to see UK can make sophisticated genre as well.
- Never thought that such a job existed. It is touching that he cared, but what a lonely life.
- Very touching beautifully crafted film.
- Very poignant.
- Quirky, moving, tragi-comedy with a European feel to the structure of the film….
- A sad-sweet tale of a lonely man.