The audience gave ‘The Pearl Button (El Botón de Nácar)‘ a score of 82.69.
- Stunning. Multi facetted
- Beautiful filming amazing and worth watching despite being traumatic events
- Beautifully filmed + well told
- Excellent cinematography. Not expecting a documentary but told a story in an innovative way.
- Very well documented. Beautifully filmed horrendous story – and we never learn from history! It goes on
- Hard to watch at times but we need to be reminded of past brutalities if only to help prevent new “waves” of cruelty.
- I feel emotionally drained. A very spirited film, water giveth & taketh away. History, never forget.
- So moving so very sad
- Very moving and extremely beautiful. Definitely want to see the 1st film. Want to learn more about the dictatorship
- A chilling tale of Chile! The natives always get a bad deal.
- A story that needs highlighting. However, was it a documentary? Was it a geographical study, anthropological study, or a brutal historical story?