The audience gave ‘13 Minutes‘ a score of 94.18%
Their comments were as follows:
- Loving these factual films – loved the directing, the way it kept flicking back and forth. Tense.
- Not my cup of tea but excellent film
- A very moving, dramatic film – one must ask:- what if?
- Hard to watch at times but one of the best films about eh war I have seen. Amazing story very well told
- Very powerful
- Knew nothing of this before seeing the film – story presented in an interesting way
- A powerful drama and an important true story which needed to be brought to light. Tension and horrow of Nazi Germany well depicted
- A grim watch and an important one – would never have heard of Elser. Inspiring
- Moving convinving portrayal of daily life with Nazis but I cant stomach the violence
- Enjoyable acting but hard to watch at times.