Dydd Mercher, 22 Chwefror 2017, 2:00 yh & 7:30 yh
2016, UDA | Hong Kong, 128 munud, (12A)
Cyfarwyddwr – Damien Chazelle
Rhamant gerddorol hudolus sy’n peludru hudoliaeth. Yn yr Hollywood gyfoes mae Sebastian a Mia, pâr ag uchelgeisiau heb eu hateb, yn syrthio mewn cariad. Yn y diwedd mae nhw’n cael llwyddiant, ond mae e’n dod ar ryw gost bersonol.
SGÔR Y GYNULLEIDFA – 74.58%
- Vastly overrated. La La Land -14 Oscar nominations – I Daniel Blake 0 nominations – makes no sense
- Too hyped for an average film. Good to be able to come to Pontardawe to see it though
- Great start, great finish, not so sure about the middle and more worthy Oscar winners
- Absolutely beautiful ….really loved it
- Quite extraordinary colours – wonderful homing in to the solitary figure -very moving. Needs thinking about at home
- Great for most of the film, until the tone shifted during ‘fall’ great finish – picked it up
- Really enjoyed. If you like romance, music and dance one to watch
- Loved it – thank you for a beautiful film
- Utterly charming
- Absolutely amazing. Such a wonderful story told in such a stunning way. captivating and emotional
- Kept my attention – very interesting
- I have no idea what that was about. Too loud but I couldn’t hear anything. La La
- A new experience. Glad to have seen it. will think about it.
- Better than I expected (wasn’t my choice) but sometimes the lyrics weren’t clear enough to understand
- Mixed feelings – enjoyed parts of it but not as good as I’d anticipated from the hype
- Some bits very good. Others lacking. Musicals aren’t my cup of tea – this had something
- Good balance of song and dance and very feel good
- 14 oscar nominations/ 5 baftas – why? If this film was produced in the heyday of musicals it wouldn’t have been given airtime!