Dydd Mawrth, 7 Tachwedd 2017, 2:00 yh & 7:30 yh
2017, Y Ffindir | Yr Almaen, 100 munud, (12A)
Cyfarwyddwr – Aki Kaurismäki
Comedi-drama benigamp gan wneuthurwr y ffilm Le Havre. Mae Khaled, ffoadur o Syria, yn ceisio lloches yn y Ffindir. Yno mae’n croesi llwybrau ac yn dod yn ffrindiau gyda Wikström, perchennog bwyty, chwaraewr poker a chyn-werthwr teithio.
YMATEB CYNELLEIDFA: 72.37%
Votes as follows
Very Good 11
- Great title and good exposition of man’s humanity and inhumanity – highlighted through effective use of comedy
- Another brilliant Kaurismaki film. Tragedy and comedy in equal measure but always with a message of hope celebrating the unfashionable and moral, stylishly cool and with brilliant music. So glad to have seen the film – thank you. Makes you think and shakes you out of complacency.
- Funny and original and moving – thank you
- Given its Film Club it counts as a comedy!
- Light and pathos added to a topical subject with a dark side – upbeat music was enjoyable
- Worst film yet. Wooden acting. Plot? What Plot? Terrible
- A strange little film. Some of the acting was unconvincing
- All round very enjoyable film – great soundtrack
- Very poignant and moving and funny. Almost surreal at times
- I loved the deadpan humour but was a little baffled by the abrupt end
- Great guitar tracks
- Good music, and humour over a very sad situation
- Lovely music!! Another great film although the ending was strange