Gael Garcia Bernal plays a director filming a controversial film about Christopher Columbus in Bolivia, the historical exploitation mirroring the contemporary exploitation of the local people. Set in Feb 2000 when real-life protests against the privatisation of water rocked the nation; we see the personal belief systems of the film crew put to the test.
Dir: Iciar Bollain
Audience Score: 97.92%
- Incredible film – very ‘realisic’ – harrowing – honest – should be shown nationwide
- Incredibly powerful film. A very good choice – keep up the good work!
- An ncredibly good film – questioning, incisive. Do we ever learn?
- Harassing, but enjoyed – so to speak
- More Spannish films please. Love them. Mas Peliculas espanos por favour. Gracias
- Great film – more foreign films, Spannish, French, Italian etc..