After suffering a stroke, an altruistic maid announces that she wants to quit her job and move into an old people’s home. Outwardly sentimental – it’s a less cosy or placid prospect than it seems.
Audience Score: 71.41%
- A thorough piece of film making and thoroughly pedestrian. On general release because not good enough for Danish TV?
- Very thought provoking film
- Laughed and cried! beautiful cinematography and fantastic character development in a filmmwith very little dialogue
- A charming slice of Hong Kong life
- Moving if depressing
- Very touching
- wonderful, sad but gloriously uplifting