Action thriller in which two teenage boys encounter a fugitive (Matthew McConaughey) and form a pact to help him evade the bounty hunters on his trail and to reunite him with his true love.
Audience Score: 59.6%
- Good film though some enjoyment lost as I missed most of the dialogue as couldn’t understand the ‘drawl’. I couldn’t lip read as couldn’t see their faces.
- A terrific piece of work, lots of strong performances, beautifully observed. Lost its balls right at the end. Too cute,
- Feel good boys film
- Slightly gratuitous gunfight – otherwise not bad
- Good cinematography. Enjoyed the two young actors very much – but a bit slow in parts. Too long!
- Good acting and film. Found it hard to understand the accent in parts
- Wooden, totally impenetrable. Like a comic strip
- Very moving and unpredictable