Chile’s entry for Best Foreign Film this story set in Santiago centres on Gloria, a free-spirited older woman, and the realities of her whirlwind relationship with a former naval officer whom she meets out in the clubs.
Dir: Sebastian Lelio
Audience Score: 46.34%
- A woman on her own trying to lead a life! Well portrayed. Painful realism for the divorced middle-aged women!
- Rarely does a film rely so implicitly on a towering central performance. It had it. However it didn’t interest me much.
- Redeemed by starring 2 older people! And we saw them being sexual!
- Best part was “The End”…
- What a depressing film!
- If it had been a short film then maybe but paint drying comes to mind.
- I liked his purple shirt.
- Lightweight – I was disappointed.
- Nothing happens in this film.