Wednesday, 11 October 2017, 2:00 pm & 7:30 pm
2014, USA, 85 minutes, (E)
Director – Kip Andersen
Documentary following the shocking, yet humourous journey of an aspiring environmentalist as he daringly seeks to find the real solution to the most pressing environmental issue and true path to sustainability.
AUDIENCE SOCRE: 86.21%
Votes as follows
7 Very good
- Very informative – the shocking truth behind the brutal meat industry. Bring on the vegans!
- If I wasn’t already vegan I would be now after watching this. Well done on showing it. Please show again
- Excellent – more people need to see this film. Thanks for showing it
- Documentaries are not often on our menu. This was very well presented. Facts and stats palatable. Well done
- I learned a lot but I fell it is pushing it too far VEGAN!!!
- Quite interesting and persuasive. It made me want to learn more about the subject.
- Plenty of food for thought
- Glad I’m vegan. Wish everyone was