The audience gave ‘52 Tuesdays‘ a score of 69.57%
It seemed to have a ‘Marmite’ effect, you either loved it or hated it.
Here are the comments:
- Thought provoking insight into a young person coming to terms with he sexuality amidst uncertainty.
- Complex and compelling.
- Terrific photography. What is male, female, young, old? Still waters run deep.
- Brilliant cinematography. Great casting. Very interesting.
- Disturbing, full of emotion, conflicted ones and true ones. A truly beautiful film.
- The nuclear family goes nuclear! Captured the complexity if a complicated situation very well.
- Whatever happens – Life goes on!
- Very good. Thanks.
- Excellent acting/cinematography – took a while to work out relationships – 2nd half seemed to move at a faster pace – clever directing.
- Not a poor film, appreciate the sentiment but had to watch. ‘Jones’ was not a caring character. Liked the daughter.
- Worse film I have ever seen and I didn’t even see it all. Now that is saying something.
- Lasted until day 4.
Please remember if you leave a comment that I have to be able to read them to be able to type them up to post on the website. They are becoming more difficult to read each time.