The Pontardawe audience gave the film ‘A Second Chance‘ a score of 83.33 %
Their comments were:
- Difficult to watch at times but a rewarding watch – good acting. Brave story line
- Excellent story
- Was it a psychological exploration of grief or a thriller? Good either way. a little too much use of beautiful yet stark Scandi landscapes
- Very dramatic – excellent acting – would have made a good TV series
- Interesting film – what a twist
- For the first half hour I thought I was going to hat eit … vbut then so many surprises in store. Trouble is, I can never talk about the plot to anyone who hasn’t yet seen it!
- Very interesting story, well told – twist at the end was very clever
- Brilliant – so many twists and turns – beautiful photography, excellent acting – what he did was wrong but understandable – Happy ending
- Very believable acting, beautifully shot, emotionally gripping tale
- Emotional film. A bit far fetched in what a senior Police Officer did but guess we all act differently in stressful situations. A twist in the story, didn’t expect that, but all turned out good in the end. Guess his actions saved the baby and mother’s life. Recommended
- Very moving
- A good cast was wasted in a hopelessly unbelievable plot. Totally implausible from start to finish, and a major disappointment.