The audience gave the film ‘Me and Earl and the Dying Girl‘ a score of 84.09%
Here are their comments:
- Loved the humour, quirkiness, pathos all combined into an amazing film.
Emotional + quirky. Brilliantly directed + acted. A film I would see again.
- Quirky and intelligent.
- I’ve been waiting to see this film for a while – Thank you! It was excellent.
- Great performances, witty script.
- Beautiful film.
- Best film this season. Wonderful.
- Funny at times, and also very moving. Much better than I was expecting.
- Quirky + sad. A great film to end the season.
- Very good. Some funny, some sad.
- Liked its dire portrait of adolescence – Greg. Visually very interesting + entertaining. I believed she’d live! Best one!
- Enjoyable on many levels.
- Not a plastic wrapped baguette or mawkish.