AUDIENCE REACTION: The Death Of Stalin
An intrepid audience braved the weather and turned up to enjoy the latest Lannucci film – although it has to be said it was Siberian weather inside as well as outside last night – apologise from the Arts Centre – Theatre Genedlaethol were performing in the day and their 5 hour get-out necessitated the doors being open until after 6pm – the boilers just couldn’t manage to heat up the room is such a short time!
- Excellent 24
- Very good 7
- Good 9
- Average 1
Giving an overall rating of 82.9%
- Laugh out loud and somewhat uncomfortably funny given the very brutal events portrayed
- Glad I have seen it. Fancy not recognising Simon Russell Beale Some great lives. However a bit of me agrees with critics – it is no laughing matter. Good film though.
- It’s so surprising that we can laugh about such tragic events but yet we did. So black and we laughed so much.
- A very humorous look at life of the time of secret Russia – good acting
- Superb. Second time I’ve seen it. Thank you
- At times laugh out loud funny, though some of it was a bit tasteless. General interesting and enjoyable
- Light and dark – a highly amusing take on an ugly period in history
- Very enjoyable but freezing cold
- Wonderful film horosho spasibo