The Pontardawe Film Club audience gave Marshland a score of 77.08%
The comments left were as follows:
- A nice compelling taut thriller. Fantastic cinematography, atmospheric interiors and a tense atmospheric soundtrack. Overall 8/10.
- Enjoyed film. Intensity, photography, shots. Good plot. Well acted. Worth watching.
- Subtitles not on long enough, especially at start. Strong acting/story. Good scenery.
- Good cop – Bad Cop. Excellent scenery. A good interesting yarn!
- Very powerful. great cinematography.
- Some lovely shots (photographic!) at start. Interesting film.
- A very good “who dunnit” story. Loved the scenery, mysterious. Directing good, I jumped 3 times, intense in parts.
- Excellent cinematography.
- A moody thriller with the added menace of post-Franco Spain – well supported by atmospheric music and lovely scenery.
- Great photography.
- Adverts at the start of the film too loud! Ariel shots stunning. Plot/storyline all over the place. Unconvincingly police heavy!
- An excellent film – tightly scripted with real emotional intensity. Great cinematography – especially the aerial shots.
- Beautifully shot & haunting atmosphere created via music. Slow – too slow @ times for my taste. I have a sense that the Spanish audience would have picked up on things I missed.
- Thoroughly enjoyed this film. Beautiful cinematography! Tense plot that held attention throughout. Tension between 2 main characters held you in suspense.
- I fell asleep!
Sorry if I made any mistakes, some of the handwriting was very difficult to decipher!