A drama centered on the love affair between two men on opposite sites of the Mid-East conflict: Palestinian student Nimer and Roy, an Israeli lawyer.
Audience Score: 73.81%
- Thought provoking
- Enjoyed this film very much…An excellent portrayal of all the issues very well acted
- I had not expected to like this film. Oh no, not another film about relationships…
But I really liked it a lot. The characters grew on you, but the main thing was that it put their relationship into a context. That was absolutely stunning, a real surprise.
- A really important issue. Sadly not a very good film
- Power, religion & politics – they’re a poisonous concoction
- Very moving. Very sad. Brilliant
- Brilliant film. Very sad.